Thread: S5 ATL base
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 04:50 AM
John Pennekamp
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: Captain, CRJ-200, ASA

Originally Posted by N6724G View Post
Just because you live next door to black people doesnt mean anything. When I was in college, Ilived next door to a klansman. They dont tell you what they think or say when you are not around.

Get rid of the United Negro College fund? If you think we live in an equalized society, you need to open your eyes. I wish we could but we are not there yet. Just look at this thread. I guarantee if I took a poll, everyone would know who Jimmy Doolittle or Chuck Yeager is, but if I asked who Benjamin Davis of Charles Anderson they wouldnt know and theae were important Americans just like the former I mentioned.

Now you think I am an angry black man. Iknow I know. But really you dont know anything about or my backgroung. But you will judge me nonethe less because its easy. I went to an Air, inc seminar last weekend. I was the only black guy there. Now to you that means nothing. Its no big deal. But to me and many others it is a big deal.

The United negro College Fund is there to help qualified students get into colleg ethat may be financially unable. And guess what, white people have gotten scholarships from this organization, but of course I wouldnt expect you to know that since you just judge them from what you see on the news.
We don't know about Black aviators? Thanks for yet another "cracka stereotype", bigot.

United Negro College Fund? Because we OWE it to you, right? Bigot.

Yes, we crackers get all the scholarships. This statement in and of itself proves your bias. If you think the UNCF is the only organization that gives money to black students, you sir are the one who is only looking past the end of his nose.

Your posts smack of entitlement and bias. I think you have proven for us by the chip on your shoulder what I was saying about Atlanta.