View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:30 AM
pagey
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Left

Originally Posted by Chuck D View Post
This is sweet! I love it when someone takes the outlier - the example of the "one guy" or the 0.05% that absolutely kills it at an airline, and tries to use that to stake some claim on the awesomeness of their airline/contract/general superiority. Almost every regional has their select few.

You know what's legit? How about giving us all a sense of how the Captain and FO halfway up their respective seat lists do. That would be a lot more interesting, and I'd hazard a guess that it would be something less than 18 days off and 90-100 hours of credit. But I could be wrong... maybe 18days/100hrs is standard stuff at PSA...

There are a few regionals where that median guy/girl (left seat at least) would be fairly ok - could actually, I don't know, save a few dollars for retirement, pay for a car and mortgage, help a kid through college, eat out occasionally - you know... standard middle class stuff. How's PSA slot in there? Killing it I'd bet!
I think you need to do more research before you make a condescending post based on assumptions in which you have gotten completely incorrect.

My statement is 100% a sense of what any lineholder at PSA makes on a regular basis.

In fact 100 hours may even be on the low side. How about 14 days off with 130 hours?

Don't believe me? Do what you want but it is true whether you like it or not.