Thread: What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Bartender , 09-17-2014 04:32 PM
Banned
Bartender
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2013
Quote: I have no clue what you are talking about. It's funny though that you think my criticism of you has something to do with our MEC or NC.. Paranoid much??

Listen ASA guys, if this is the kind of people you are taking advice from about our PBS and culture and that we somehow want to bring down your QOL, you're crazy. If anything the top at ASA want to protect their QOL at your expense. We spread the love more evenly, not just by DOH. For instance, our pilots get to bid in seniority order for each Vacation week.. One by one.. Not all at one time. When I saw that in our TA I was sick. It's just not fair. Give every one a chance to get a week off that they want. The senior shouldn't get to Xmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and their B-day when they could hold them off anyways with a bid.

We will protect QOL with smartperf.. If we don't then I would happily switch to FlightLine. Lets give each other a chance and we can work it out next contract. We do not want to undercut your QOL!!
This is one of the big problems I have with your system and your mentality on that side. Seniority is the way things work. I'm fairly senior. I'm sorry, but that's the way things work.

What's wrong with just keeping things separate? We like what we have, and obviously you like what you have. Let's just stay separate then everyone wins. You keep your line bidding and we keep flightline. You keep your vacation bidding, and we keep ours. You get to keep your Bfund and your LTD. What am I missing?