View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 05:50 PM
swamp
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: Delta chihuahua Capt.

Originally Posted by AlaskaBound View Post
The name of the thread is Think Twice about Endeavor. I, as do you, have all the right in the world to post on whichever forum you'd like. I pick this one because I also want to make sure everyone knows how crappy and horrible and stupid 9E is and to THINK TWICE about Endeavor. I am former Mesaba, not original Pinnacle, and rode the ride until 2013 so I know exactly how things are there. I also have many friends who are still there and tell me NOTHING has changed (actually gotten worse) and I speak to them often.
We know you're a 9E cheerleader. You're in denial and wish you could get out but can't. I feel bad for you and I hope you catch a break. Til then, I will keep coming back to make sure those considering 9E THINK TWICE about Endeavor.
Really? So you must go out of your way to play career counselor to people whom you never met, have no insight of their personal situation, on an anonymous forum? You left, move on.. Your as bad as shy guy. You guys sound like my buddy who is 32 and still talks about his touchdown he scored.......in high school.... Move on.