Thread: Mesa
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Kprc1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by prior121 View Post
Dude. Chill.

Those are RAH purchased birds. UAL has an option for another 40 175s that are totally unrelated to these RAH 175s.

The Director of Training said possible street captains in the Spring.

And we are going to get AAG 175s, CP told me himself.

If you work here atleast go talk to people at HQ or the training dept before you start spewing your "facts".

If you don't work here then stop posting what we are or aren't getting. You sound like an ignorant fool.

Anyone who has followed my posts on here since spring of 2013 will tell you I have never been wrong about soon to be announced flying.
I'm super Chill. I'm only stating what I've read before on previous posts and from what I've heard from JO himself. I do believe the future is very bright for current and future Mesa pilots. Mesa will get a lot of flying. I am not wrong with what I posted earlier. We have not gotten the flying JO has promised yet. Yet! Sure, there are other companies bidding on the same flying Mesa wants and what JO has said.
I just don't like it when a high management personnel is the one that will initiate these rumors without facts.
You may have contacts at HQ or at the training dept, that still doesn't mean the rumors are true. Let's just wait and see before you "spew" your incoherent crap.