View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Aksleddriver
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Yep rnav, and here's another little secret that I've noticed nobody ever mentions here, most airline pilots are lazy let's face it in the scope of what can be considered hard work being an airline pilot can hardly classify as that, that's part of the appeal, especially when it comes to why anyone wants to fly at the major level, let's face it being an airline pilot is the best part time job in the world, my prior life I worked hard, real hard, but the fruits of my labor was I was able to retire at 49 (non union, non government) I did it on my own, with that hard work I can now afford the regional game as a stepping stone, but if I was one of the many young guys or girls that made the mistake of getting $100 to $150 k in debt no way I'd suffer through the process, my advice is if you have that kind of debt, go get a real job, work real hard and pay it off, I can't believe how many times I've read here that someone has that debt and is sticking it out because that's what there education was in ! Screw that that makes no since ! But again the system knows that mentally and physically pilots arnt going to walk away, they will complain all day, but they will show up to wrk at what ever pay, because it beats a real 9 to 5 job at Home Depot ! Ok let the flogging begine on my comment lol