View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:19 PM
lear700pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014
Position: right, left, right.....

Originally Posted by AeroCrewSolut View Post
What was your GPA in college? How long did it take you to complete college? Where did you go to college? Where did you receive your flight training? The answers to these questions are scored.
GPA 3.7 - Honor graduate

Took six years - was balancing flight training, as well as working full-time during the process. I would hope recruiting would take this into consideration when reviewing my app. My work history shows all this. Definitely didn't party my way through college.

A university credited college - I have a B.S. in computer science.

Did all my flight training in a FAR 141 training school graduated from there with a 3.87 GPA.

I understand it's all scored. There are so many other items though to look at when trying to find the right applicants. I don't envy anyone in pilot recruitment. I know they have a tough job in what they do. I just wish there was some credit for those who have done everything they possibly can to just get an interview.

Look at f10a. Seems they would take his credentials into consideration as well as his longevity of applying for so long.

Again, all this is just to get the invite and not the job. I realize that is completely up to us to earn it. I just want a chance to sit in front of the interview panel.

This all reminds me of fighting for upt slots. At least in that environment I had a chance to interview with select units.