View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:13 AM
SenecaII
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2011
Position: Piper passenger
Default Don't Buy into the Piedmont Propaganda

Originally Posted by buddies8 View Post
You can have the E140's good luck with the E175's. Personally I don't see both together in PDT future. Also envoy contract does not expire it is up for renegotiations in 6 years, an amendment round in two years.

Originally Posted by billyho View Post

Fellow Envoy Pilots:
Recently, ALPA pilots at Piedmont Airlines ratified a new agreement with 77 percent of the pilots voting in favor. Their new agreement is similar to the deal ratified by the PSA pilots last year and includes the cost structure the company demanded from us in return for aircraft and flow through to AA.
A video was released by ALPA National last week that drives home the message that the industry has a “pay shortage, not a pilot shortage”. You can view it here, and I encourage us all to watch it. The MEC believes it does not make sense to advocate and support an agreement that validates poor compensation by locking in an agreement for 10 years with no method of improving it.
What does this mean for us? AAG has indicated that PDT’s new agreement provides another avenue to operate the EMB 175s within the wholly owned family at a lower compensation model. We fully expect an announcement that AAG will commit those 175’s to Piedmont. Coupled with the announced movement of our CRJs to PSA, it’s easy to form a clear picture of AAG’s plans for our carrier. We haven’t been notified of displacements or downgrades as of yet, but we will advise you when we have.
This is a very stressful time for our group. Please maintain the level of professionalism we are known for as we transition to this new reality.
Fly Safe.
Bill Sprague
MEC Chairman

Wow, just wow billyho. Only you would post a letter that blatantly states that PDT and PSA voted for lower jet pay scales and are ultimately going to cost Envoy pilots their jobs, yet what you post it for is to prove the point to buddies8 that PDT is getting 175's. Stay classy my friend and enjoy your flow at others expense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk