View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 04:50 AM
Lvlng4Spd
Happy at PDT

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: EMB-145 CA

[QUOTE=SenecaII;1732688]You guys just don't get it do you. You think the rest of us want to fight for the jets? WE ARE FIGHTING FOR FAIR WAGES TO FLY THOSE JETS......
You guys cut us off at the knees because the jet rates you set ( while an increase for you) are lower that what they should be, this was the only time in history we had a real chance of getting them back inline where they should be. YOU GUYS AGREED TO RATES FOR THE 175 that are less than what Envoy and Republic voted NO on. You bash RAH because our rates are the lowest right now, but they are 2007 50 seat rates, and we had a real chance to fix them till you came along and set the rate for everyone. YOU SOLD others out FOR YOUR FLOW AGREEMENT. That is why everyone is ticked off right know.
IT IS WHAT IT IS" as an excuse doesn't cut it.

Ok fine. Well, sometimes "life isn't fair." I don't need an excuse, people are only sympathetic to a point. I don't want to work for your carrier or any regional longer than I have to. Second, I don't care what your rates are, if I think tHe rates are fair,
then it's my right to agree and I do.