View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:23 AM
Loon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: 737-Right

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
I'm with Goggles on this...but possibly for a reason he won't agree with. I live in a concealed carry state. This subhuman who beheaded that woman would have been dropped after the first scream, and it likely wouldn't have been from an off duty cop as happened in OK. If I didn't have my weapon with me, any other object would have sufficed. Police can't be everywhere all the time so we have to look out for each other and fix problems on the spot when the police are not around. More and more people are understanding this.

As these public beheadings continue (and they will), our society will morph into one of being more comfortable with citizen "police action." We will probably even see "street justice" administered on occasion which is concerning, but inevitable. Our society will toughen up over this...and it should.

Carl
Ideally yes, realistically no. Have you taken a look at America's youth today? They are more concerned with fb and twitter, instagram etc than what is going on five feet from them. Secondly, the male in this country has been systematically castrated by the government and media. Men are feminized. The will for people to fight is basically nil.
While I agree with what you're saying, the reality of it doesn't mix....