Thread: The Useful PSA Thread

soakingpilot , 10-01-2014 09:20 AM
Gets Weekends Off
soakingpilot
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2013
Quote: I think a way more likely scenario than everyone's fictional "SJS" is that he's trying to get on with a foreign carrier that has a minimum weight requirement.

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you comfortable though.
True, I do want the heavy weight requirement for foreign airlines and not SJS which is what I said in my original post.. When did I say anything about SJS? jeez is a 200 shinier than a 700 anyways?? F@in hate it when I try to get real information out of this forum and get SJS blah blah blah..

And now that the topic is brought up but, Im not a fan from what I have read about what happened with PSA and the voting etc but I think this is more of a industry/sector problem than an individual companies problems. Yetif I were to join PSA now just tell me what I had to do with that vote at all? The answer is nothing so leave me alone and others like it.
I was just happy that I may be able to sit in a jet and fly it like I have wanted too for a long time hence educating myself about the best company to work for hence I ask specific questions in a forum and cant get anything good back ( sometimes )... I guess thats wrong according to some.

I reckon I should just stop reading anything on these forums period.. At least my frustration will probably notch down a point or two.