Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Tine
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2010

Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
Thats ok Balder. The 'sort of' portion of your words says it all. I didn't think you were the volunteering type. I was referring to Tine, manflex, and spiritman.
I am not AN or SC. I don't even know of whom you refer. Secondly, I merely pointed out that past factions of our union signed some questionable LOA's. I don't know how long you have been here but, would you like management put on the seniority list in front of you and in turn you wouldn't have to pay taxes when you Jumpseat to an international NK destination? Also, would you like the schedule of your paychecks to change for nothing? oops sorry, for "pilots to easier track their pay and clear up pay discrepancies" Would you like to help management see that a base would "work" by making a satellite base for awhile? No conflicts or vacation are honored.

I am just trying to make sure these types of things do not happen again. Nothing against you, my handle was in one of your posts and I obviously cannot speak for the other two.

verb (used without object), muckraked, muckraking.
to search for and expose real or alleged corruption, scandal, or the like, especially in politics.

Okay I am a muckraker.

Chain jerker is not recongized by the english dictionary.

I never called anyone a name. I was having a discussion with a passionate, smart individual who took my posts a little hard. No hard feelings here.