View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 04:23 PM
MrMustache
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: The Parlor

Originally Posted by PinnacleFO View Post
The Ssp is all based on how many delta hires next year if they hire 600 subtract the 110 compass flows and then take 35 percent of that and it's roughly 14-15 per month. If delta hires 900 then we would get 300 or 25 per month. I suspect it will be somewhere between 15-20 per month we get.
Just using 600 as an example a typical month would be 20 compass flows, 15 endeavor and 15 off the street. One of the reasons I suspect delta is hiring so many off the street right now is that they know for about the first 6 months next year they wont have that many off the street slots available.

In regards to the endeavor to delta in 5 years question: think about this, once we are at 81 900s if delta takes 300 of us a year indefinetly, it will wipe out our entire pilot group every 4 years or so so there is your fast upgrades and quick progression to delta right there. It's just a matter of getting to the right pilot count before that begins which is probably why they are not to worried about staffing yet
Like I said there are 160 Compass flows left, they are required to take the first 20 of every month until they meet 25% of the list. With our growth they will take all remaining next year. The amount Delta takes is based on our size. They took 140 this year, originally planned on 115 but we grew a little.