View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Flyboydan
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by Radar View Post
On another note, what is up with those FAs? Just fricking weird, the whole lot of them.
The SkyWest FAs at MKE are just FAKE! They walk around with this attitude that you know can't possibly be true and they are expecting us to bend over backwards for them...mm..yeah no. They especially don't like it when us, the rampers tell them to told the passengers on board until we're ready. This past week we had a deadheading FA go off on us because we told her that her crew bags (ala express bag) wasn't in the bin.*

*She was standing right next to it as her bag was on the bottm shelf of the express bag cart.....and she wasn't blonde either.

Last tuesday there was a new FA, this time a guy, and he basically took the paperwork from me, pax list and load slip, ok..I figured he was going to give the pilots the load slip. I was wrong, I came up into the cockpit 10mins later to see if the crew was done with the paperwork, the dang FA kept the load slip! Then when I confronted him about it...."What's a load slip??" At least our FAs know what a load slip is.