Timbo , 10-14-2014 08:31 AM
Runs with scissors
Timbo
Runs with scissors
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2009
  • Position
    Going to hell in a bucket, but enjoying the ride .
Quote: I think this is going to be a weird go around

If you were hired 2010+ then all you know is steady improvements.

If you were hired 2000+ into the furlough group (assuming you didn't have a crisis that you have not recovered from {and many did}) you should be sitting on a million or so in retirement assets already. There are many on here who have bought planes and boats instead. The 2000+ hires suffered through not collecting C2K pay for the better part of 4 years and have had steady raises since we exited BK.

The deadzoners want payback based on an elusive restoration number and want someone to say it to make them feel better. I don't know what the numbers are on a deadzoner and his note and claim, stock and PGBC but if I can rack away a million+ then there's no reason someone making double couldn't do the same.

I couldn't begin to guess what our former red tails want in the retirement bucket.

I don't own a plane/boat/2 exes and have almost paid off all my debts including my home in order to make sure my retirement is funded.

The pilot group is split into 4 distinct groups already just on retirement alone. I still fly with guys that say we gave too much money to reserves on the last contract and they were the guys making C2K pay while guys were on furlough.

We should all try to be more like Koi and not live beyond our means.
Show me your math on the red highlighted above and are YOU sitting on a Million+ today?

When were you hired, and how much did you lose?