View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 01:53 PM
KnightFlyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by trigg41 View Post
So they dumped my schedule for nov. Now how do I rebuild my schedule? Is it trip specific make up request? If so which category? Pmu or general or cmu? Also can I do that now or in the view / add. Sorry for all the questions, company is so slow to get back to me on this.
Yes
Yes
Monthly Makeup Bid (CIA)
View add this Wed, Thurs (closes Fri am)

P.S. Nothing entered nothing received

Monthly Make-Up Bid
The following is an example of how to enter your Make-Up Bid for trips. Each line on the page represents a separate bid. You can enter up to six (6) trip-date combinations per bid. For each trip you need to enter a trip number followed by a slash ("/") and then a trip date. The date can be shortened to the day of the month. Valid trip/date entry formats are: TRIP/D, TRIP/DD, TRIP/DMMM, or TRIP/DDMMM, for example: 17/8, 17/08, 17/8FEB, or 17/08FEB. Multiple trips entered on a single bid line must be separated by a comma (",").

Bid# Enter Trips and Dates:
1. 210/01Nov, 219/15
2. 34/23Nov
3. 35/12,210/18
4. 217/20Nov
5. 219/21Nov
Use your "tab" key to move to the next bid. When you have keyed in all of your bids, you can use the "Enter" key to submit your bids, or click on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.

Bid Award and Trip Assignments
After the view/add window closes, make-up bids will be automatically processed and awarded in seniority number order.
Any bid that includes multiple trips will require that all trips on that bid satisfy the CBA and/or FAA restrictions and legalities. In other words, all trips in a single bid must be able to be assigned to you in order for the system to award you that bid. Each of your bids will be processed in bid number sequence. If the system is unable to award you a bid due to conflicts, legality issues, or seat not open for any of the trips in the bid, then the next bid will be considered. This sequence of processing will continue for each of your subsequent bids until your targeted make-up limit has been achieved.