View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Diesel8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

69.99 x 9000 = 629,910 a year.

Should have been a Software Engineer.

The big questions are since they have you signed up and doling out your money what is the impetus to do any updates or improvements to the product? Anyone? Anyone? Crickets.

The other little issue is:
"a single auto-renewing subscription (either monthly or annually)"

What's to say that Noah doesn't "automatically" increase your monthly or annual subscription rate whenever he pleases to get that new house by the lake, with the fancy boat, floatplane and the flash car?

I would like to see the fine print on that deal, on the "Agreement". How hard is it to cancel the auto-renewing subscription? Honestly though, since I am not going to continue with the Coradine Extortion Plan I really don't care.

I was happy with Logten 6.5.1 and after they finally got the bugs out (for the most part - had some major issues at one point in time). The iCloud Sync was working pretty well.

Now that Logten 6.5.1 doesn't work as when it was sold, as far as I am concerned some of the smart lawyer types should get a Class Action Lawsuit together since the product we purchased (at greater than normal market price) no longer functions as marketed. A reputable company would have patched this gratis, then they could have gone on and marketed their latest and greatest.

I have paid close to $425.00 for all this over a 4-5 year period. That is just too much for too little and way too many broken promises. All this for a product that has only one purpose.

I paid substantially less for Microsoft Office, and get a lot more utilization.

Sue Him!