View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 03:53 PM
FMI
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by brownie View Post
Believe me much rather to hear crickets than lies deception and continued BS from this bunch. Ups went from career to just a paycheck 1/1/08. Davis was the nail in ups coffin as whole. He tarnished the moral and gutted his own managers and finally the name UPS in last peak. It's so bad that everyone from large business to small still talks about it to this day . This place got so bad that people actually thought the new guy is better than Davis. This is a different company than it was In late 90 ' s or early 2000. If you're not lucky enough and hired here just remember. EXPECTATION ZERO
With that being said...
This "new guy", 40 yr veteran that began working prt time as I understand. Does this at least bring optimism that things are going to change for the better? Historically, I have seen within our company the new individuals hired from the outside caused greater conflict as they didn't understand the history, culture, etc. When we promoted from within, QOL increased and everything was better as a whole.
Just curious as to what you and the others feel. There are many of us from the corporate sector looking and with the potential of Prt. 117 coming, the rumors we have heard of the possible numbers are peaking curiosity.