View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 05:06 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by skyxbomb View Post
Nope. And I think even your fellow envoy pilots can see what a prick you are. I hope everything works out for envoy pilots as my good friends are there. I just hope nothing ever works out for you no offense.
You hope everything works out as long as you are able to keep sucking the life out of your friends airlines? Nice!

My ship has sailed as far as things working out my friend. I hoped to go to a major someday but I only have a few years left in this career. Still, it has been a good one and I have built a great nest.

In my time here I have seen plenty of drooling selfish kiddos like yourself. Wishing nothing works out for me will come right back at you. I really hope we can make a better deal than you guys did when you immediately bent over. Once that happens, not only will the bleeding here stop, but we will be able to draw away your good applicants and leave you back to the bottom of the barrel. Don't worry, you'll still have that trickle of likely to fail dummies. We are bit pickier over here and prefer to hire FOs that won't kill someone as Captains someday.