View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 03:47 PM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by skyxbomb View Post
Sorry I didn't know you were a grumpy lifer. I have a lot of repect for the pilots that have been flying for decades just because they're more experienced and I can learn a lot from them. I've been in the game for 14 years now so I'm not sure if I fall in your category of selfish kiddos. But you denying pilots going to work or home and unprofessional conduct through the name calling and childish behaviors make me realize you're one of those that hates the world because you've never made it. Many of us voted no against concessions but to you, it's you against the world. Now you're willing to take the deal for silly reasons like you're worried about your FOs? Do us a favor a retire. Or did you not save enough for retirement and need to squeeze out the last few years. I apologize in advance if some of my comments seem harsh. I don't show respect to people that doesn't know how to reciprocate, or even show common courtesy as giving them a ride home which doesn't even cost you anything.

Oh and I've done so much more for my local community and my pilot group so far than you have done your whole life. You've probably complained enough for the whole envoy pilot group. Must be a pleasure flying with you.
Funny. Every PSA pilot on here keeps saying they voted no. Whatever.

Life is good for me buddy. I don't hate the world at all. I do hate your pilot group as a whole. Just told amother PSA pilot no today by the way! Feels great!

Nest egg? I have plenty of cash for retirement, and I will be there soon!

Done more for your community? Like what? Do you walk dogs or something? Did you serve your country? Risk your life on more than one occasion to save the lives of others? Have you donated over 100 hours of time to fellow pilots with medical issues? Should I go on kiddo?