View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 03:52 PM
jungle
With The Resistance

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Burning the Agitprop of the Apparat

Originally Posted by Sounds View Post
And what other countries have now isn't? The US doesn't have an 'empire'? Really man, If you think the western world is blameless in the world's conflicts, I can only suggest you broaden your intake of information. I make attempts to show the world in a neutral perspective. Yeah, that mostly translate to pointing out what people think are negative aspects of our actions. It's only because the narrative we have been feed so long is that we're "the good guys" and we're here to save the world. Maybe only Russia can end it right? But they sure as hell didn't start it. Do all parties not share blame? You must have some hardcore top secret info since there has been no hard evidence on who shot that down. Google what a 'false flag' is and understand that the jury is still out.
That is better, all parties do share blame, Empires are being propped up much to the detriment of human life. Putin is old school KGB, don't forget what that means.

If you understand anything at all, just understand that some want to control and harvest the efforts of others. They are more than willing to kill or have their own people killed to do so.

This goes for the EU and US also, coming to a place near you sooner than you think.

Politics is a fools game, the real game is control of the serfs and economics, Putin has a hard and practical edge here, ideology will always be trumped by cash.

The complete economic crash and decline of the Soviet Union made a big impression on me, I am sure Putin was equally impressed to learn that central planning can't generate an economy.

That Empire failed despite total control by the most ruthless means possible, it is impossible to imagine a more murderous or punitive method of rule. They made the Nazis look like a bunch of sissies.

Last edited by jungle; 10-30-2014 at 05:48 PM.