View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 04:58 AM
FDXLAG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by Sounds View Post
Are you previous military? I'm honestly curious on how one sheds this "moral equivalence" mindset. How do you take objectivity out of the world and see it as the righteous thing to do?

If I watched the news I'd sure as hell think the US is a godsend to the mud farmers in the middle east and the communist Russians.

Are you a baby boomer? Maybe retired or about to be? I honestly haven't seen such patriotism outside of story books.
We certainly know you were educated in a public school in the last 20 years. Blame America first. Let me see if I can explain this to you in a way you will understand. Dude the Russians are invading the Ukraine. The majority of the Ukrainians don't want that. That is what we used to call wrong.

Seriously you defend Russia for attacking Ukraine simply because they want to ensure the free (and by free I mean for free) flow of Natural Gas to Western Europe but no doubt occupied wallstreet because Bush traded "Blood for Oil"

Ps I don't want to shed my moral equivalence argument I like being able to make value judgements. It is how I know it is not right to rob banks or take candy from babies and the people who do so are bad.

PPS the country is doomed.

Last edited by FDXLAG; 10-31-2014 at 05:09 AM.