Thread: Planesense
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 08:09 AM
KaizerShizer
Lineholder, barely

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by PICsf340 View Post
Not to scare you off, but from what I understand, they have a TON of applications they have to sift though. They also have a lot of relatively high time resumes mixed in. I originally submitted my resume in early June, and renewed my resume in July. I finally got a call from HR in mid August followed by the long application. I interview on Tuesday. It takes some time.
PICsf340, let us know how it goes! I interview in the next two weeks ... I reapplied early September and got the ball rolling on setting up an interview about 8 weeks later. I missed the first call and couldn't get back in touch until almost another month later! I'm a current 121 commuting regional F/O, and I live within 5miles from PDK.

I've been told this will be proverbial "nail in the coffin" for me if I follow through with PlaneSense as far as any future 121 flying goes for me, but I don't care anymore at this point. I'm looking forward to the interview and dreaming of not having to commute to my current job anymore! : )