View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:49 PM
TenYearsGone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: 7ERB

Originally Posted by lear700pilot View Post
Ten, thanks for your post. I definitely see your point and understand where you are coming from. I've read your posts for several years on here and definitely can rely on you to provide thick skin advice. My point is not to compare myself to others. Part of my aspect is to see if I can find something additional that will help me. I'm A very fortunate person to be where I am not furlough and always had a job. I know you, and many others on here, have been not always been as fortunate. My frustration has nothing in comparison to anything others have suffered.

When it comes to textual communication one aspect that is missing is the personal tone. I promise this will not come out an interview because something that keeps me in check is I am more fortunate than others around me 95% of the time. Having said that, I want the opportunity to interview for Delta. Delta has always been where I wanted to work. I'll keep on trying and keep asking others what they think may help me get noticed. That doesn't mean every ones advice is good and I will abide by it 100%, but perspective is good in this race to find out what others can advise, or know that others have done to help them get in.

Thank you for your response and badflaps you as well.

Lear
I want you to get hired ASAP. The waiting game can create poison. I dont know why or how some get hired but I am sure your time will come..

Also BOOMER!

Keep your head up.

TEN