View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
Carl stated that AF/kLM's share of the flying has gone up while ours has shrunk. You tell me, is that true or not?
Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether you really are this ignorant or whether you're just being stubborn now that you've been busted for blatant inaccuracy. Our percentage of EASK's in this joint venture are down from where they are contractually required to be. Since the measuring metric is a percentage, that can ONLY mean that the Euro's percentage of EASK's are above where they are contractually required to be. It's not arguable...it's math. You continuing to argue against it is wrecking any shred of credibility you may have had remaining.

Unless all the data is fabricated the answer is it's not true.
See above.

I don't get what the above on your post is about. If your going to compare our share of flying over time you have to look at the past. Not quite the same as a approach plate but I think you knew that.
Actually, George's post was a very astute (and funny) analogy of your communication skills. Once you've built your wrong analysis of data, no amount of direct factual conversation will change you. At least in the cockpit, the copilot can take the airplane away from you and perform a go around.

Carl