View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Kill Bill

Originally Posted by rabuski
You might not believe this but no I am not a victim of bad management but in fact this was the topic in my managerial aviation class yesterday and as for my credentials in aviation I really don’t have any but management that is where most of my knowledge lies. I do agree with you that it is not entirely the pilots fault the underlying cause is in fact lack of education within the management now I am not saying that they are uneducated I am merely saying that they made one of the biggest mistakes which is always be ready for success. They jumped the gun and announced too soon without looking and mapping out a plan or even confirming the arrival of the aircraft. In no way do I think that this is going to put them out of business and even thought i am long long away from retirement i know good benefits when i see them. Neelman put 120k of his annual salary into a fund for his employees and matches every dollar which if calculated over the estimated life of your job can amount to some very high numbers.
show of hands, here--what do you think? this guy's--what? 15-16 years old?