View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Gomerglideslope
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Neither. I like the fact that he's telling the truth, and I always like that the truth is the truth. The problem is that this video was blacked out by every news organization except Fox News. Were it not for Fox News, I would not have seen this video of Obamacare's chief architect describing the importance of the law's lack of transparency and the reliance on "the stupidity of the American people." Now people like Gomerglideslope feel like this is a non-story and any news organization that does air this non-story should be denigrated. Gomerglideslope and the like want to save me from wasting my time watching non-stories by ensuring those non-stories never get aired.

I need to hear all sides and all opinions in order to make the best decisions. The conservative view is only aired on Fox News. That's the problem. It's that lack of balance that is driving the ratings drop at all news organizations...except Fox.

That he is, and that kind of attitude never helps. But a guy like that can't help himself.

Carl
Sorry Carl, my post was intended to be facetious...I'm finding it quite entertaining watching the back pedaling and CYA'ing going on, every time he says it was "off the cuff", another video surfaces more damning than the last...Madame Pelosi claiming she didn't know the guy is priceless.

Gomer