View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 04:45 PM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs down Wow.... Really?

Originally Posted by AboveAndBeyond View Post
Don't blame me. Blame the people that go to work at companies like this and accept substandard wages. My comment was that if you don't like the wages, do not accept the job.
Originally Posted by AboveAndBeyond View Post
If you are a skilled professional, do not go to work for a company that pays substandard wages. I agree that we are professionals and need to be paid accordingly. I just do not think that the way to do it is to go to work somewhere and then try to change it. It is dishonest. You agreed to the wages and conditions when you went to work there.

If you were a professional, I would think that you would know the difference between "Your" and You're", and not use "cuz". Just a thought.
So Above,

According to you, EVERYONE who got hired at Southwest before September 11 brought everyone else below their pay scale, and everyone that hired on with Netjets before their Contract 2005, and everyone who got hired by UPS and FedEx instead of "the Majors", were all unprofessional because they accepted substandard pay? Really?!?

And then they weren't supposed to make things better for themselves once they were there? Again, really?!?