Gets Weekends Off
jrmyl
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2006
  • Position
Quote: Makes sense.

Oh that's not bad at all. So roughly 50 USD a night, the allowance does cover most of the accomodation it seems. How would it be if you were to get an apartment?
Now this is ignorance on my part, but I would imagine you're not dragging a suitcase full of 20 days worth of clothes, etc. everywhere you go? Is there a place you leave your stuff if only gone for a day or so?

Yeah I know I can do whatever I want on my days. But that question was more of me looking for lifestyle/ what to do on your days/nights off while in Tokyo.. if you're getting 2-3 days (and 10 nights for which you're getting a hotel) surely there's more to do than stay cooped up inside?
I stay at the hotel in NRT so can't speak to the apartment. The hotel does have two locked storage rooms where AJX pilots can leave their belongings while on a trip. I have a large plastic box and my large suitcase in there. On trips I take a 22" roll-a-board plus a computer bag and flight bag.

After training, you will not have days/nights off in Tokyo. They will be off in NRT. Big difference. But as far as what to do, drink. Seems to be the popular theme.