View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 05:09 AM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by scambo1 View Post
I should know the answer to this, but I don't. I have a trip with front and back end deadheads. What is the proper procedure for changing the reservation for positive space to and from home?

Can I do pos space on an rj?

Thanks in advance.
I bid as many of these trips as possible. On the front end you can book your DH 14 days prior. You do it via travelnet using the company business travel menu. RJ's can be booked.
On the back end you go into Icrew and then the non rev section. There is a sub menu I think under DH that will rebook your flight home. You can only make that booking after signing in for the trip. Again no issues with RJ's. The rebooking on the backend is not notification you will deviate. You still have to call crew scheds. Why I don't know.
This is the important part. 24 hours prior you can change your seat to anything in coach. The first row of Economy comfort is the best. Almost as good as first on the mainline. I usually check in and make the seat change at the same time. In addition make sure you select the upgrade option to first or it won't happen.