Old 12-01-2014, 10:53 AM
ScottyDo
Chief Engineer

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: CRJ FO

Originally Posted by 24/48 View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyDo

So by telling someone to **** off for making a stupid post, I post as if I work at Mesa. Ha makes sense.

It wasn't a stupid post, it was actually quite telling of how Mesa is run. Just wait until you actually start training and you'll understand what that post was referring to. Just think about yourself spending your hard earned money on an iPad, mount, etc while looking at the bar and nice view that JO has in his office. Mesa has a great group of employees and that's all that makes the place tolerable. Ask any pilot from another airline if they bought and paid for their iPad for company use.

What doesn't make sense is someone like you who hasn't turned a wheel in the industry telling others on a professional forum to **** off, calling them douche bags, or simply making some of the sophomoric posts that you've made.
First off who the hell doesn't own an iPad already? If someone is really that strapped for one then maybe they should consider another regional? And I could give two ****s of what makes sense to you and what doesn't. You don't work for Mesa either, your a UAL FO which last time I checked doesn't make you god either.