Thread: GoJet updates
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Freedom2
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by Einstein2014 View Post
Was this a sarcastic post?? LOL Its hard to tell because its lengthy. Most people write a sentence to prove a point but, the rest of the thesis is toward his/her main idea.
I guess in this world of twitter I must learn to limit my posts to 140 characters. I'm from the northeast so sarcasm is more of a way of life than a writing style. I thought I was being very witty when I was writing the post but maybe the length drown out the message.

I'm guess I'm tired of hearing guys complain about Nogojet. There are the fools that go there without researching how bad it is and then there are the idiots who learn how bad it is and go anyway. They go there, make a bad joke and get fired and then they want to complain! I don't get that. Of course this site has always deleted negative posts about Nogojet until recently, so maybe there are people that just don't know.

What's the difference between a NoGoJet pilot and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of 4. (Actually resulted in the teller being terminated. The question for you is, was he fired because it insulted the company, or did they feel they had to fire him because his jokes were so bad the company was embarrassed?)