View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 08:58 AM
ClaraShip
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by E2CMaster View Post
If you are a one time FOS, they often won't PCS you until you either make it or get separation orders.
So...are you saying there is no gamemanship to make this happen? If I get passed over once I will just sit tight and automatically get extended at my current shore tour?

Originally Posted by E2CMaster View Post
Also, four months seniority helps, but what's your total time and realistically how close are you to the top of the applicants stack.

I'll play devils advocate here, and say for four months you are better off with the $70k in case you have to go to the regionals.

I've got 2500 military hours. 1250 of that is turbine multi engine.

Not one call. I know Delta likes Fighter Attack Guys but I don't know what sort of hours you can realistically expect a call at.

I know as a helo turned hummer clown, only the regionals have been calling with my hours.
I'll be honest, your case worries me, Master. They must have completely disregarded your rotary time as total time. I've heard stories of Harrier dudes with 500 fleet hours doing one IP tour in T-45s and going with Delta with 1500-2000 total, and that's ALL single engine!