Old 12-19-2014, 03:30 PM
tom14cat14
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 320

Originally Posted by CarolinaAngler View Post
Interview 64 per month, but only required to take 12/m in 2015 and 15/m in 2016? So any one person has a 20% shot at getting the CJO? Of the 32 CA and 32 FO's interviewing for the month do any CJO's HAVE to be given to FO's? Just take 12 captains like they want anyways and be done with it? There has to be more to this.
They plan on basically making a pool for us. They interview everyone and put us in a pool. I believe they will treat us just like anyone else interviewing. They will not hold it against us that we are SSP. It is up to the individual to pass. Not all of us will pass just like not everyone on the street will have the opportunity to interview with Delta. They could interview all of us and only take the min until all interviews are down. However I do not think they will do this. I think they will be honest with this attempt at interviewing. We are around the 700 number seniority. So it is really hard to know how long it will take until the bottom guy as of today would get a class date a Delta.