Thread: Ups 2015
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 08:39 AM
UPSFO4LIFE
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: DC-8 756/767

Originally Posted by Shaggy1970 View Post
A serious question. How great would this place be without conflict bidding and A plan. I think most would change their tune about how great a place this is no matter what year your hired.

Quit belittling people for their frustration, thats what the Bar and grill is for.
How ****ty do think this place would be without the IPA???? Nobody is being belittled here. Sometimes you read someones PUBLIC post and get the feeling that maybe UPS is not place for some people. My advice, life is short, find a new job that makes you happy. I have not heard of many people that think UPS is a great place. I surely don't! But I am not miserable and don't think things are great at ANY of the legacy carriers. Too many people here want this place to be some sort of social club where management guys are your buddies, that they actually care about you and your family. Expectation Zero! Remember that and you will do just fine. Come to work, fly your trip, go home and collect your check. If you are too tired, call in fatigued.