View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:01 PM
R57 relay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: A320 Capt

Originally Posted by PurpleTurtle View Post
Anyone that focuses on their own fears will sell cheap in negotiations.

Anyone that accepts the ploy that negotiations are over (when there has been no ale) will sell cheap. (Most pilots don't even realize we are selling and Parker is buying. We are selling industry standard productivity. He has to buy to be competitive.

Parker needs the concessions he wants to buy. He can't get those concessions in arbitration. We must agree to sell/give them to him. He will buy them now or later.

Oh nevermind... "We" the APA will fold like a cheap suit. Pilots don't know **** about negotiations, don't have the interest in learning, and never will learn from the past. We always fall for the same tricks on the first offer.

Always. Glass owns the pilots.
Come on down off that soap box and lay out some concrete plans. I'm listening to you, I don't listen to eagledroppings.

Are you SURE Parker can't get concession in arbitration? Even if he pays for them? A lot of smart guys I know think you are wrong there.

Part of me wants to vote no very badly for the simple reason that if we do, we will find out for sure what happens. If we vote yes, we didn't see it out to the end, just like LOA 93 and people like you and ED will be whining about it for the next 5 years. I have another contract(Lord willing) and that might be what we need to bring us together for that one.

Last edited by R57 relay; 01-04-2015 at 07:20 PM.