View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:20 AM
MaxKts
Part Time Employee

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Dispersing Green House Gasses on a Global Basis

Originally Posted by Falconjet View Post
You drop the entire block of R days if one is touched by the training slot. Therefor, if you have a block of 19 straight R days, they all go away. If they are broken up into blocks, only the ones in the block that is touched go away.

FJ
Does this mean that this section of the contract has been voided or am I reading it wrong?

4. Recurrent Training Pay (Other than Line Checks)

ii. If a pilot is awarded/assigned recurrent training in conflict with a trip or block of R-days, his pay shall be handled as provided in Section 4.I.1.a. (phase-in conflicts). Conflicts with blocks of R-days under this paragraph shall be handled as follows:

(a) If the pilot's recurrent training conflicts with a block of R-days but does not split that block (i.e., it does not leave an R-day(s) both before and after the recurrent training), then only the R- days in conflict with recurrent training shall be dropped as a phase-in conflict and the pilot shall remain responsible for the remaining R-days.

(b) If the pilot's recurrent training splits a block of R-days, then the entire block shall be dropped as a phase-in conflict and the pilot shall not be responsible for any of the R-days in that block.