Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 08:49 PM
sandlapper223
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: More Drag

Originally Posted by gonyon View Post
I think you're right and I will submit an fyi to my soups.

I think the company coming together with one customer service culture, not just with cute smiley posters and phrases, but with real training, efficient/effective processes and rewards for excellence we can actually create a great customer experience while keeping the same product. We have to be a unified front though. Every spirit employee the passenger encounters should be helpful directly or indirectly in them having their questions answered or requests fulfilled.

And yes, I have worked customer service jobs for years and know how nasty customers can be.

Outsourcing probably won't take us in that direction.
You are correct. See a major malfunction? Send and an email or text to your CP. It's your duty. If not, you're just passing the buck to the next crew that rolls through. im not implying to be unprufessional. I'm serious. If the front line force (us) lets the bad service and or inadequate behavior go unchecked - then we enable the bad behavior. And then the bad behavior becomes routine. Bad routine is bad. This is the reason we all suffer.

So, demand proper service and or report it. As PIC it's your job. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Putting on the 4th stripe, takes more than a PC and and a route qual. It takes leadership.