View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Blueridger
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Chrysler Pacifica

Originally Posted by UCLAbruins View Post
People with less than 10 years get 3 weeks vacation. People with 10+ years, get 4 weeks vacation

I'd be more than happy to give them back one or even two weeks vacation for more $$$$

We might not make as much as the majors, but all the time off we get, we don't have to commute, and the fact that we can live wherever we want, its not a bad gig.

The company is making money, the fleet is being renewed, (20 Globals on property already) and we're adding owners at a pretty good rate. But unfortunately labor unrest is at an all time high due to negotiations
Your first sentence is accurate but you lost me after that and the rest of your post reeks of arrogance and ignorance! They can afford the extra $$$ without the pilots having to give one inch in any other section!!!
The labor unrest is not due to negotiations, it is due to the utter lack of respect the EMT is giving us by offering us a POS proposal while making record sales! But I guess all that is lost on someone like you who enjoys the protections and benefits of his work contract but fails to ever realize how it came to be in the first place.....