View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by HwkrPlt View Post
Nope, no common link. And no logbooks were requested, and no one wanted my updated resume or letters of recommendation. I was really scratching my head as to why I got the big FU
I am completely guessing here because that's all we have to go on, but maybe it has to do with the emotional test prior (even though they specifically say they don't use that for screening), or this is a tactic by NJA to give the illusion that they have massive hiring going on. I have no internal recs, 3100 hours TT and LRJET and XLS types. Why did I get a call? Maybe they are bringing guys in to interview, and give the TNBT to the sim so they can give the illusion that they have the numbers to turn people away. Remember this is during contract negotiations....

It wouldn't shock me at all if I was already flagged to not make it to day 2. No tech questions, no logbooks or documents. The only things they can go on after the initial invite are the emotional test, your TMAAT answers and the way you are dressed. How badly can somebody answer the "why do you want to work at NetJets" question??