Gets Weekends Off
Blueridger
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2007
  • Position
    Chrysler Pacifica
Quote: Dude.....dude....are you seriously using our union forum as your source? What is the percentage of active pilots who participate in those boards? Answer the question......

That forum is on par with Flightinfo.......and you take part in it?
Oh snap! You just nailed it! I was so off base. You're right, I should use the opinions of 3 random NJA pilots on these boards instead of the 300+ regular posters on OUR message boards to get the pulse of the pilot group.

It seems you don't even participate on our boards. Did u even participate in the bylaws vote or the bargaining survey? Did u contribute to the hostage fund, or the PAC? I doubt it. Congratulations on being a disengaged Union member who will let all the others do the heavy lifting while u hide behind your little anonymous avatar on these boards spouting how awesome your job is. I guess we won't be seeing you at any pickets anytime soon.

I'm done discussing this with you as I don't frequent these boards often and most readers seem to understand the point that I was making: that NJA is a mediocre career destination.