Thread: Mesa
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Kprc1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by prior121 View Post
I don't get you - you're a August 2014 hire - so you just came to Mesa five months ago, yet you ask a question about how will Mesa get new hires like a 12 year CA who is out of touch with the new hire crowd.

Well, why did YOU come here? Why did YOUR class mates come here.

If your ****ed that people keep coming here, you mister 5-month'r are part of the problem!

Not to mention your incoherent rambling about not flying on reserve, which if you know the slightest thing about how an airline works - is a GOOD thing. Wait til you're a line holder and want to drop or swap stuff. Lots of RSVs is a GOOD thing - your request will be approved.

YOU are in the base you wanted within five months of being hired. (PHX) When I was hired you had to be here atleast 8 years to hold PHX as an FO. It took me almost a year to get the base I wanted at RAH.

Why don't you quit, go to RAH or G7 or XJT, come back, then report to us what it's like to be at a REAL sh*tty airline with zero movement on the FO side. Where it takes 12-18 months just to get off FO RSV - not to upgrade..

Your complaints come across as a whiny ignorant FNG who is out of touch with what your peers in this industry are dealing with.
How was my question whiny or ignorant. I know why I came to Mesa. I have heard why my classmates came to Mesa. Things are changing in this industry all the time. So i asked why are people still choosing Mesa. Same reasons as before. even though some of the other airlines have increased their sign on bonus or have instituted a retention bonus. This shows that the pilots that come to Mesa dont care about the money. That's not why they're here.
So why are you here?