Old 01-20-2015, 06:18 PM
SkyBN
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Default The choice CFIs have to face... What Regional

Hello everyone,

I'm a CFI-A and CFI-I with 1400 hours. I have been studying gouges and turbine books for the past month in order to prepare for the airline interview. I currently live in Massachusetts and I am looking primarily at Compass, Skywest, Endeavor and Air Wisconsin. Air Wisconsin was my first choice until their proposed contract with Delta fell through. Then my first choice became Compass due to company stability, good aircraft and quick upgrades. Then I learned that they are primarily hiring out of LAX (very long commute for me). Then I moved to Skywest, a very firm and strong company with great reviews from their employees. Then they closed Express Jet's DCA base, thus bringing doubt to the "table." Lastly, Endeavor pays very well, after the bonus, and they have good aircraft but previous Delta Edt program failure and the fact that they have a BONUS and are still parking their CRJ-200 scare me. The best commute for me would be probably endeavor LGA Base and AWAC somewhere in the east coast. Both Compass and Skywest would probably base me somewhere in the west coast. Please advise what you guys think. Thanks in advance.