Old 01-24-2015, 05:19 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PurpleTurtle View Post
Individualists chasing the money and begging to have more Kirby-lullabies softly sing them to sleep.. It ain't a union. Wilson letting Kirby sing lullabies to the membership, and kneecapping the BOD... It ain't a union. Clapping seals in the audience at crew news (or captain school)... It ain't a union.

LAX and ORD who intentionally thumbed their nose at the BOD decisions... and led the charge to encourage membership mutiny from any constitutional process... If we had men that would lead on principle, and educate about it, a majority of members would follow.

Nevermind. Capitulation and subversion is easier. It's a habit, and habits are hard to break.

I seriously see no reason whatsoever to pay dues or be a member of the individualist mob, except to avoid the label of "scab wannabe" and to have some rep if I ever bend a blade of grass.
Many of them think next time will be different. They fail to accept that every time they screw themselves it IS "next time". Now some of them are throwing tantrums because I simply point out the obvious. STILL not a single one of them can come up with a viable plan for 2020 or explain what our leverage will be.

All they can do now is throw rocks.