Old 01-25-2015, 08:28 PM
NEDude
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007

Originally Posted by airspeed1974 View Post
Been here 5 years. I've gone from quite a peaceful person to having rage induced toxic syndrome.....

1. The spitting. I will never get used to this. It's like an Olympic sport here. Saw a guy spit on the carpet in the terminal at Pudong. The noise they make when they spit is disgusting

2. The smoking. Cancer must be rampant here. See the guy talking with a cig hanging out his mouth oh how nice

3. The way they eat soup. The noises they make drives me crazy. When they chew it's like looking at cows grazing

4. The driving. I could spend hours on this one alone. Not only are they the worst on the planet they are the slowest!!! There is a reason you don't see chinese F1 drivers

5. The lack of common sense.

6. The lack of consideration. I could easily see a chinese walking into a library in America and yelling on his cellphone while not even realizing its wrong

7. The irony. Go put a foreigner in jail for 5 days for riding a gas powered scooter but do nothing to the millions on electric scooters that cause all the accidents

8. The noise. It's unbearable. The horns. OMG

9. The litter. Besides shenzhen most of these cities are a cesspool

10. The talking. They can never stop talking. Can never enjoy the silence. Just wak into any chinese resteraunt and you'll understand
10a - Inability to sit still. They remind me of a fidgety five year old.