View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 11:12 AM
KnightFlyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by machz990 View Post
Several of my Corp. credit card expenses don't show up and it's been over 2 weeks since I made some of those charges. Some were around 25 MAY. Anyone know how long it takes for a charge to post? I thought this new system was going to allow us to reconcile each charge "real time" as they came in vs. having to wait until the middle of the following month and try to recall what you did. Same with airline tickets. Very slow to show up in the system.
Same here. Not sure how long. I had some APR hotel internet charges put on the co. card that were on my T-mobile invoice and co. credit card statement but were not in FOX. I put in a missing charge entry and audit said that they didn't see the charge anywhere (it was on both statements sent to me!?) and to wait to see if it shows up. Three weeks later it finally popped in. Not sure why since the other 4 or 5 internet charges were already in there. Still waiting for a May charge to show up so I can get my expense report payment to me. It's a lot slower than the previous system.