Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 06:02 AM
The Juice
ULTP-Ultra Low Tier Pilot

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by JoeyMeatballs View Post

Funny you mentioned this. We get Into Boston the day of the blizzard and literally at the front desk for 20 minutes because the Flight attendant NEEDED,ABSOLUTELY NEEDED a ****ing fridge.........

It was really aggravating. We had to shuffle around rooms while guests where waiting because she needed a fridge.

Sorry, it's inexcusbale. I bring all my food on triips,even a 4 day and don't need a fridge. Canned fish/chicken, microwaveable rice etc........

Whats even more annoying is having to pay for the FAs dinner and alcohol because their credit card gets declined........it's ok they, they can call their credit card companies on their IPhone 6 to realize they maxed out their limit and haven't paid I. Two months. Absolutely embaressing...............

While I'm on a rant. Nothing ****es me off when a CA asks if I want anything at McDonalds and I ask for a coffee and he takes my dollar..........like really? I buy you a coffee at Starbucks, you don't offer me di-k but you take my dollar for coffee? Cheap f----
Is this the same guy who sells his uniform replacement shirts to FOs? Haha.