View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Therein lies the rub. See pilots throughout time have always only cared about one section of their contract, compensation. They see only the hourly rate and nothing else. It is not until they get burned on a section that they even look at the contract past compensation.

Now If I were to bet on It, I would say that it will pass by a 75% to 25% margin. If you just take a moment and read thur the post you can see just what it is I am talking about. The only worry is the $$ rates and lost retro. There is no concern over LTD or the daily rate. These are things that they will tell you they will get fixed in the next contract but history has taught me that once you give away items you never get them back.

All will be told in a day and half and if the vote is no then pray its 90% no vote because any other numbers will simply not do.

WD at AWA
Funny you use TIME as a measure since you CARE nothing about any time but YOUR OWN!!!

And seniority has NOTHING to do with a contract, while its ALL about seniority. The compensation section is BS in comparison to Seniority. There has NEVER been a lawsuit about compensation yet the lawsuits over seniority, especially in the pilot ranks and PARTICULARLY here is legion.