Thread: DAL Poolie Info
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 03:56 AM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by Squirt F15 View Post
I too am very interested in a response to this. Up to now I've been leaning on trying to get the 73N and getting back to ATL as soon as I could. Does anyone know which is expanding more in ATL. The 320 or 73N? Not trying to hijack the thread....thanks!
The 320 is not expanding at all since there are no deliveries. Movement their will come from pilots bidding off. In 2016 A321's start coming and that could change depending on where marketing places the airframes. Training will start next fall for the new airframes. The 737 is adding block hours monthly. At the moment those block hours are going to SEA. Again in ATL you are probably looking at pilots bidding off for openings. There is no real way to make a predictions. Based on the past marketing does not seem to have a long term plan. Tuesday's future basing plan is often radically different on Friday and that is changed again on Monday. My advise would be to bid the airframe you would prefer to fly or manage. You will get to ATL soon enough.