Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:09 PM
AZ wildcat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2010
Position: Left-out 145

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
Haha kiddos getting mad! You can dish it out but........well hello kettle!

I am not saying anyone should go to Xjet, unless things change there. Envoy over your failed experiment sure. Endeavor is on the rebound. My top choice would be Compass for a new hire. Skywest. PDT. Mesa(if you don't have a family, or you have another source for medical insurance).

Keep calling me a bitter old man kiddos. I am enjoying one of my 18 days off this month and posting this stuff from a chairlift in Vail! Bitter? Heck no! My life is just fine: 2/3 of the month off and $130k/yr works fine for me!

Take our old decrepit airplanes. It doesn't affect me at all. Heck pilfer my FOs IF it is going to work out for them. I just don't believe it will. I am entitled to my opinion and if you spoiled rotten little kids wanna call an "old man" names, expect it right back.
Please tell me you're not really on a chairlift in Vail right now. Seriously please tell me that. If I were to know that you were truly spending every available moment while skiing to argue about a regional airline's, which you aren't even a part of, recruiting tactics, while in the twilight of your own career; I'd honestly feel so bad for you that I'd have to go on ignoring like I was before. So please just admit you're on a crappy 4 day or ssomething.... Please!